About Samuel Korab
Sam is an experienced civil litigator who has tried cases before Judges and Juries across the State of Florida. He represents contractors, suppliers, developers, property owners, professionals and international clients in prosecuting and defending their claims. He is known for his comprehensive approach to litigation and dispute resolution. He has successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages for his clients and handled civil and complex litigation matters ranging from small claims through circuit courts, appellate courts, and Federal courts. Additionally, Sam has assisted clients in drafting and negotiating contracts and served as a legal adviser to small businesses.
His practice is currently focused on litigation and dispute resolution on large-scale construction projects, including commercial office towers, high-rise projects, apartment and condominium projects, and other large dollar complex projects. Sam’s dedication to providing superior legal services has been recognized by his awards and ratings, including SuperLawyers’ Rising Star Award and Lawyers of Distinction’s Excellence in Civil Litigation Award.
Sam grew up in the Philadelphia suburbs before earning Bachelors Degree and Masters Degrees in Economics from Lehigh University. He went on to study law at the Georgetown University Law Center before beginning his legal career in South Florida.
- B.S., 2009, High Honors, Lehigh University
- M.S. 2010, Lehigh University
- J.D., 2015, Georgetown University Law Center
- Florida’s State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Obtained over $1,000,000 in insurance proceeds for homeowners who had been wrongfully denied coverage.
- Established statewide legal precedent regarding the proper interpretation of insurance contracts for Personal Injury Protection coverage.
- Challenged the usurious nature of small business accounts receivable factoring agreements throughout the State of Florida.
Recognition, Awards & Certifications
- SuperLawyers Rising Star Award
- Lawyers of Distinction Excellence in Civil Litigation Award
- Avvo’s Five Star “Clients’ Choice” Award